Je Suis Charlie

@al**bear wrote:

bhgjk.jpg

And your point is?

Message 3 of 87
See Most Recent

Je Suis Charlie

I'm not answering for Al but my own interpretation of that pic is:-

It's showing Stephane Charbonnier being silenced by an outside influence who disliked his editorial.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 4 of 87
See Most Recent

Je Suis Charlie

So very sad....
Message 5 of 87
See Most Recent

Je Suis Charlie

Evil, barbaric, and reprehensible. When these savages are all finally rounded up, the French should make an exception and roll out the Guillotine.

Mister EMB

Message 6 of 87
See Most Recent

Je Suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

A cold blooded abomination and I hope they are caught very soon.

Message 7 of 87
See Most Recent

Je Suis Charlie

emb, the problem with bringing back the guillotine is that we would be playing into their hands by alllowing them to be with their god quicker than if they were locked up for their natural lifetime. The latter I think would be far more of a punishment for them than killing them straight away. 

Message 8 of 87
See Most Recent

Je Suis Charlie

B6yHpB6CYAEZLcK.jpg

Message 9 of 87
See Most Recent

Je Suis Charlie

Terrible. RIP to the 12 victims of this babaric attack.

imagesOUM9K9RL.jpg

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 10 of 87
See Most Recent

Je Suis Charlie

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Muslim-leader-warns-Irish-media-against-publishing-Mohammed-cartoon... ................................ Irish media outlets have been warned by a Dublin-based Muslim leader against tweeting a satirical cartoon of Mohammed that appeared in the Paris-based paper Charlie Hebdo, target of the terrorist attack on Wednesday, which resulted in the execution of 12, including 10 members of the paper’s staff and two police officers.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 11 of 87
See Most Recent

Je Suis Charlie

Thank you MODs,

my original cartoons

pGkhIoK.jpg

B6wmMoXCcAAoLnw.jpg

Message 12 of 87
See Most Recent

Je Suis Charlie

The CANCER is already in our midst and untreated it WILL be terminal. Society have to realize, that you can't talk, or reason with CANCER; neither can you sit back and wait for it to get better by itself.........it just can't / won't / doesn't happen. The longer you leave the treatment, the more it spreads and the harder it is to eradicate; until you have to kill the Patient to get rid of it. We can "**bleep** Foot" around this all day long, but ultimately; it is necessary to realize, that ALL religion ( left unchecked ) is EVIL and will Brainwash and Corrupt. Vulnerable and easily led People ( and there are MILLIONS ), will be Brainwashed and Corrupted more easily and to a more severe and radical degree. Many People with NO Religion, wouldn't contemplate doing some of the things; that People WITH religion would and have done.........mainly because a GOOD and DECENT Human being, has those qualities within them naturally..............it didn't have to be put there, by some fictional EVIL creation of mankind's imagination.

Message 13 of 87
See Most Recent

Je Suis Charlie

I agree evoman...good post. Je suis Charlie.

Message 14 of 87
See Most Recent

Je Suis Charlie

It didn't take Farage long to exploit these murders for his own political ends

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2015/01/farages-exploitation-charlie-hebdo-murders-new-low

Charlie Hebdo know how to deal with the French far-right.

We are many,They are few
Message 15 of 87
See Most Recent

Je Suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie. And the Beatles and Big Ben and punk rock and Helen Mirren and Judi Dench, Damien Lewis, Daniel Craig, Ian Fleming and James Bond, Benedict Cumberbatch, Arthur Conan Doyle, John Le Carre, Ian Rankin, Charles Dickens, The Bronte Sisters, The Strolling Bones, Billy Elliot - these are my people, from a tiny island nation, we are amazing.  Je suis Charlie.  RIP.

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 16 of 87
See Most Recent

Je Suis Charlie

@cee-dee wrote:

I'm not answering for Al but my own interpretation of that pic is:-

It's showing Stephane Charbonnier being silenced by an outside influence who disliked his editorial.

Yes, thank you. I did not recognise that face or the story.  But as this thread progressed I obviously do.

Je Suis Charlie.

Message 17 of 87
See Most Recent

Je Suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie.

No more to say.... says it all.
Message 18 of 87
See Most Recent

Je Suis Charlie

jsc.jpg

Message 19 of 87
See Most Recent

Je Suis Charlie

We can all rest assured these evil people will not get away with these atrocities.

We have a promise from God Jehovah that this will not go unpunished.

Deuteronamy 32:35  Vengeance is mine, and retribution, At the appointed time when their foot slips, For the day of their disaster is near, And what awaits them will come quickly.’

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Next mood swing in 6 minutes
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Message 20 of 87
See Most Recent