If you Die it could cost €10,000

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-people-coffin-up-funeral-4599322 ..The price of a funeral has rocketed to as much as €10,000 in Dublin, where a lack of burial space is driving up grave costs. Elsewhere across the country, burying a loved one can set you back anything from €3,000 to €7,000 and many families are struggling to pay.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Man SurprisedWoman Surprised

Well...what did I tell you recently...on a similar thread?   (now on board 2).

000_0050.JPG

I told you my uncle would bury you for around £250. Less if you wouldn't mind a cardboard coffin. This is a wicker one. And do you know what you gave no reply?  Well the offer is still there.  And if you want his cheapest service he would push you off Beachy Head for a FIVER!   Money up front by the way. Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Simple.....save your money.....don't die.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, you can always leave a bit of a gap when you get your patio done. Cat LOL

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Well if the worst comes to the worst one thing's for sure, when you finally shuffle off these mortal coils, the council won't leave you above ground.

Mister EMB

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Well.........not ALL of you anyway.

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cat LOL

Message 7 of 7