I have sold a battery lithium-ion and I cant post it its prohibited how have others done it?

I tried the post office and Herms and they said it is a prohiberted item and they won't except it thanks

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

I have sold a battery lithium-ion and I cant post it its prohibited how have others done it?

Kept their mouths shut and posted it anyway?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Or they behaved responsibly and used a courier.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Looks like a lot of lithium-ion battery sellers on ebay aren't aware of this.  I looked up a few for eg. computers, cameras etc. and loads of sellers are stating delivery by Royal Mail.  There must be 100s/1000s being sent by post rather than courier.

Since ebay take a percentage of delivery costs as well as the item's value ....are they participating in illegal activities? Smiley Wink Smiley LOL

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Lithium Ion batteries can be sent by Royal Mail if they're included with a device that uses it.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent