Do you believe in this..

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/keith-barry-predicts-governments-collapse-4581908 ... In 2005 I predicted the Buncefield explosion on Tubridyb tonight before it happened. I had some crazy new premonitions last night so here they are. There will be a major oil spill near the Gulf of Mexico this side of Christmas. the Government unfortunately and stupidly will not back down regarding the water debate which will lead to it's ultimate downfall, Ireland will have the heaviest snowfall in history this Christmas, the Book of Kells will be stolen, NASA will discover foreign metal on Mars proving life other than here on Earth, McDowell will do well in Shanghai golf but will narrowly lose out to Scott, surprise win for QPR versus Man City this weekend, UK will have postal strikes again, Prince Harry will create a scandal by getting a girl pregnant!!! That's all for now folks!!!!
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 1 of 17
See Most Recent
16 REPLIES 16

Do you believe in this..

In a word. No! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 17
See Most Recent

Do you believe in this..

In two words
No and No
Message 3 of 17
See Most Recent

Do you believe in this..

I wholeheartedly agree saasher.

Have you seen the latest poll results though, at the bottom of the link page.

When asked whether we, the Readers, believe it will happen as predicted..... 77% think yes, while only 23% think no.

Gullibility is still rife then.

Probability alone dictates he might get something right, then, no doubt, he will be preening himself.  

Message 4 of 17
See Most Recent

Do you believe in this..

Very true! They quickly try & forget all the wrong so called predictios.

**********Sam**********
Message 5 of 17
See Most Recent

Do you believe in this..

In 2005 I predicted the Buncefield explosion on Tubridyb tonight before it happened.

I've had a look and it would appear his 'prediction' was that there would be an explosion in 2005 and it was after the Buncefield incident he claimed that's what he predicted.

The chances of an explosion happening somewhere in the course of a year are moderately good so not much of a prediction.

I voted No.

Do you believe in this..

Although it's still early days, it doesn't look too good for his prediction about McDowell/Scott. Scott is currently 8 strokes behind McDowell.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 7 of 17
See Most Recent

Do you believe in this..

It still hasnt snowed in Ireland.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 8 of 17
See Most Recent

Do you believe in this..

It has in Wales:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-west-wales-29898313

Live long and prosper.

Message 9 of 17
See Most Recent

Do you believe in this..

I don't go for NASA finding metal (heavy music?) on Mars, but straight out, here are my ten major predictions for the twelve months ahead based on careful analysis of what's been going on in the world:

1.)  There will be a massive air strike over pay and security this Christmas which will bring disruption and misery to thousands of holiday makers.

2.)  Despite assurances that won't be worth the hot air which they will be given, thses wildcat strikes will again occur in Easter.

3.) Another Royal marriage will be officially wound up - possibly Anne or Edward.

4.) A well known pop legend to be declared bankrupt putting paid to his billionaire status.

5.) The new multimillion pound weather forcasting computer will prove to be a white elephant due to technical problems and                    inadequate staff training.

6. )Another Pop diva will take her own life.

7.) A pools company will go into voluntary liquidation

8.)  The Euro crisis will destabilise the pound to such an extent that people, fearing the pound will become worthless will start panic        buying gold to such an extent the Government will be forced to introduce the introduction of a new tax /bonus incentive which will          fail miserably.  Comparisons will be made of the crisis Germany faced in the early 1930's when money in the form of hard cash          became worthless.  This will lead to the next general election which will be a landslide victory for Labour.  

9.) There will be a massive mid Atlantic air disaster with the loss of all lives on board - it will not be linked to any terrorist organisation.

10.)  Another retail group will be forced into liquidation.

A wonderful year ahead??

Message 10 of 17
See Most Recent

Do you believe in this..

Meanwhile, Fred gets all togged up for the end....

Live long and prosper.

Message 11 of 17
See Most Recent

Do you believe in this..

We are!  Indeed we are!  Smiley Surprised Doomed, I tell ye.  Before you mock me, I worked in "The Square Mile" the City area of London for forty-one years so I've seen with my own eyes what is happening.  There is a glut of middle management to higher management jobs where people are dealing with money  all the time.  There were boom years where everybody wanted to move into the Canary Wharf area about five miles from the City.  Like fools, they thought the glory days would last forever.  Suddenly people started losing their jobs and the expected 20%+ increase returns on their fancy flats after four years just didn't materialise because people no longer had that sort of money to play with.  They had to cut their losses and downgrade.  More to the point, they found interest rates on their money was so low, it was no longer viable buying Government bonds.  Instead they started buyng fancy "named" watches, while others who couldn't afford fancy jewellery bough Krugerrands or Gold Eagles.  Few people wanted a five figure bank balance.  It took a while but found it's own level.  Some people made on Canary Wharf but a lot more had to cut their losses.  That's why I don't save a brass penny.  Why get penalised by the Government for having money, when those with absolutely nothing get everything handed to them on a plate.  It's the wrong attitude to take, but "If you can't beat 'em ..."   As John Laurie would say: "We're doomed, I tell yer... Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 17
See Most Recent

Do you believe in this..

So, you and others hadn't realised that "Investing" was really "Gambling"? The very small print says investments can go down as well as up.

If you can't afford to lose, don't gamble?

Live long and prosper.

Message 13 of 17
See Most Recent

Do you believe in this..

Like fools, they thought the glory days would last forever.

Commercial history is full of situations where people thought the good times would last forever, it always amazes me when they still do, you would have thought they would learn from that history.

They had to cut their losses and downgrade.

When they couldn't tell the difference between a possible short term gain and investments that were only good if long term.

Do you believe in this..

He was right about McDowell not winning (Watson won) but Scott was way back.

Live long and prosper.

Message 15 of 17
See Most Recent

Do you believe in this..

QPR didn't win at City either, it was a 2 - 2 draw.

Live long and prosper.

Message 16 of 17
See Most Recent

Do you believe in this..

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/keith-barrys-prediction-book-kells-4602149 ......Keith Barry's prediction that the Book of Kells would be stolen comes true (sort of)
Message 17 of 17
See Most Recent