Book

I am the author of a book called From Charing Cross to Bagdad, which was published by Eurotunnel. There are several secondhand copies on EBay. Also however there are two copies in plain red covers being sold by Baham Books from a retail address called WRAP Ltd. I have authors copyright and have tried to contact the seller to ask how he has obtained the right to publish my book, but so far he has failed to answer. I have also asked Eurotunnel and am awaiting their response. 

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Book

If they are being sold as New then you probably should contact ebay as well but if they are listed as USED, I am sure they can claim that the red covers are attempts at repairing used copies (Dont quote me, just guessing here) but hope you get sorted.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Book

As a (former) author myself, there is no law to prevent people selling one's books. However, they cannot publish or reprint them if you own the Copyright without your permission. Suing for copyright infringement, though, is a massive undertaking involving vast expense and, unless you are J K Rowling or have a wealthy publishing house behind you, forget it. Been there, done it, got the T-shirt.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent