search filters and drop downs

i dont know if its a tech issue or a chrome update issue but when i try to search  for anything all i get is items down the left side of the page nothing on the right and also no filters drop downs no way at all to refine anything ebay is now unusable for me i have tried different browsers clearing cookies and cashe but nothing works any help would be apreciated i really dont want to give up using ebay but at this rate i will have no choice

Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

Any chance of posting a screenshot of what you're seeing?

I'm currently using the latest version of Chrome (123.0.6312.59) and I'm having no issues: searches are displaying as normal and filters/drop down menus are visible and accessible, so if anything it's more likely to be a technical issue.

If clearing cache and cookies or trying different browsers has made no difference I'd be inclined to think it might be a server access issue, so logging out of eBay completely and opening a new session may solve the problem.

Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

I've got exactly the same issue, started this morning (26/3/24), no sort or filter options are anyhere on the search results page, no matter what I search for. Have cleared cache and cookies tried other browser no good. Makes ebay useless for me.

Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

Ordinarily, lots of unformatted text and a few large icons in one browser might be an indication of a problem with a style sheet not loading correctly. In that case, if you clear your cache, make sure you select "for all time" if that is an option, otherwise the default might be just for the last day or week. Manually delete just your eBay cookies and restart your browser. Then sign in and try again.

If the problem occurs in multiple browsers, there might be a device or network issue involved. There was something like this a few years back in the UK with certain network providers, when a network's child-safe settings interfered with style sheets on eBay for a day or two.

If possible, try another device or another network.

Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

Not appearing on windows 11/edge/brave but works on windows 10/edge, you can see them if you open a private tab and dont sign in though

Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

I have two selling accounts, I access one by Chrome and the other by Edge, and nothing has changed for me.

Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

Same here, on my android tablet I have no drop down search filter on the right hand side of the screen, ending soonest etc The right side edge of the screen looks as if it's fading out (no, nothing wrong with my screen) . A real PITA to try and find some items I am after.

Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

Same for me. Tried using Windows laptop (using Edge & Chrome), a Chromebook & an android tablet. All the same results. No filters viewable in the main eBay category. Unable to separate auction items from Buy it Now items. Now completely useless as a buying/selling platform. A similar thing happened last year and it reverted back to normal after about three days, so fingers crossed. I actually phoned customer support when this happened last year and the eBay operative could see what was happening but had no idea why.

Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

Same problem on both PC with Chrome and Ipad. All attempts to rectify have failed.

Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

Same problem here for a couple of days now. Using Win11 on laptop, with Google Chrome, and with Sky broadband. I pay over  £1k a month to sell on ebay and now if potential buyers are having the same problems as it seems many are, then they potentially wont be able to sort the search results and find my items. Not good enough ebay!!

Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

Same for me using Edge in Windows 10. Have tried everything but no filters so cannot sort by category, location, buy it now, condition,newly listed etc.

A real pain.

Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

Hi All,

This issue should be resolved now. I haven't seen any new reports but if you're still not seeing the filters can you please take a screen shot and share it here so I can escalate it. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: