Unable to create new Nectar Vouchers

I'm unable to create new nectar vouchers, which seems to be a common problem at the moment looking at the discussion boards

I've tried unlinking and then relinking my Nectar account

I've contacted Nectar (as some reports on the boards suggested the problem could be on my account there) but they've checked and there is no problem with my account or it's link to ebay

however when i try and create a nectar voucher it won't let me and i see the error message shown in my photo

Is there anything else i can try or do i just have to wait for ebay to fix whatever is broken?

Clipboard01.jpg

Message 1 of 19
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi All,

Tech have confirmed this issue is resolved. I've seen some updates on different threads to say users have been able to create vouchers but I'll keep an eye on these threads for a while to make sure there are no new reports.

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 19
See Most Recent
18 REPLIES 18

Hi @caryl576 

We've seen a lot of reports for this from the weekend. Ive sending them to our nectar team to review. I don't have resolution for this yet but Ill come back to you as soon as I have. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 19
See Most Recent

thanks for the response, hope you manage to get it sorted soon

Message 3 of 19
See Most Recent

Hi @caryl576 

The Tech Team have confirmed this is an open issue on our side. They are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Ill post here as soon as I have an update from them.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 4 of 19
See Most Recent

I have this exact issue too. Never had a problem creating vouchers before.

Message 5 of 19
See Most Recent

I'm also suffering from this, have been since Saturday. Hopefully it can be fixed soon.

Message 6 of 19
See Most Recent

Hi All,

Tech have confirmed this issue is resolved. I've seen some updates on different threads to say users have been able to create vouchers but I'll keep an eye on these threads for a while to make sure there are no new reports.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 7 of 19
See Most Recent

Cheers Dave & the techs

I can confirm i was able to create my voucher, now to spend it

Message 8 of 19
See Most Recent

Mine has not been resolved

Message 9 of 19
See Most Recent

Correction. I got the error message, but when I went to try again I found that the voucher had been generated. Strange, but at least it is working again. Thanks for the update Dave, but nothing from eBay official announcements.

Message 10 of 19
See Most Recent

Hi Dave

I am also having this problem. NEctar have confirmed all is OK from their side but I still get the Link Account page when I try to create a voucher.

Message 11 of 19
See Most Recent

Hi @dawn5764 

Ill reach out to our Nectar team and ask them to check your account. 

I'll let you know as soon as they come back to me.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 12 of 19
See Most Recent

I am having the same problem today 13th April 2024 was working fine a few days ago

Please help and why do we keep getting issues on the eBay app have you changed your tech team if so they are not good

Message 13 of 19
See Most Recent

I also cannot turn my Nectar points into a voucher.

Message 14 of 19
See Most Recent

I've also been struggling to generate a voucher for the past few days both on iOS app and Laptop's Edge browser. Tried relinking account, same error "We ran into a problem and can't create your voucher right now. Please try again later."

Hopefully resolved swiftly!

Message 15 of 19
See Most Recent

It is now 14th April and I have the same problem. Seems that the tech guys haven't fixed it.

Message 16 of 19
See Most Recent

Same for me on the 16/4 - have messaged nectar on Twitter as properly annoyed 

Message 17 of 19
See Most Recent

Can you please tell me why you have a promotion for extra Nectar points in April when nobody can create a voucher?   It looks like it has been going on for months.

Surely you need to get the problem sorted before running promotions.

Getting people to spend but you cannot offer the rewards, not good and looks dishonest.

in some cases this means the buyer cannot pay the seller so Ebay, the seller and the buyer lose out.

You have Dave@Ebay who keeps saying the problem is sorted been told by the tech team.

Another time Dave@Ebay says that it is Ebay problem not Nectar.
I see others are wondering if you have a new tech team as they keep saying it is sorted and it is not.

Others say they have lost their points.

It don't look good if you keep saying it is sorted and it is not.

Buyers are getting annoyed looking at the messages on here.

I've been trying for 3 days now and getting nowhere.

Message 18 of 19
See Most Recent

Hello ,

Nothing you can do I have the same issue and wasted my time doing all I could to try and resolve the issue

eBay unfortunately must have changed their IT team as then tech issues have been too many of late and is putting people off from using the site they don't even put up a notice saying what's happening but can put up adverts I'm getting a little tired of eBay it's been getting worse of late and something is going on with them

I've closed my account twice before because of issues and if this is not resolved soon once my latest business on eBay is finished I'll close my account for everything

Wishing you well

Let's hope someone creates a similar site without the issues !!!!

Message 19 of 19
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: