Tracking not updating on eBay?

Hi 
I have two packages on the way to buyers in the USA. Both were sent via Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed For. The packages were posted on 18th March and tracking is updating just fine on the Royal Mail and USPS sites, which tell me that the packages are now at USPS facilities in the USA. But the only thing on eBay's tracking info is the tracking number - no other info at all, not even that the packages were posted. I don't really want a ding for late deliveries when the tracking is the issue and I have no control over that. Would appreciate some advice, thank you!

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tracking is often slow to very slow to update, adding those tracking numbers when you mark the item dispatched,  is all you can do.

The details you have , that tracking shows delivery,  is all you need should the buyer opens a case for item not received.

Should you get any late delivery marks,  contact eBay Customer Services, inform them of the correct tracking information showing an on time / early delivery,  and they should remove any late dings.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Tracking is often slow to very slow to update, adding those tracking numbers when you mark the item dispatched,  is all you can do.

The details you have , that tracking shows delivery,  is all you need should the buyer opens a case for item not received.

Should you get any late delivery marks,  contact eBay Customer Services, inform them of the correct tracking information showing an on time / early delivery,  and they should remove any late dings.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Great, thank you very much!

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

You're very welcome.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: