PHONE CALL PLEASE

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PHONE CALL PLEASE

Hi @tonythekat99 

Just to add to the above. 

Unfortunately we don't have an option to provide calls through here. You will need to contact customer support through the steps eburtonlab provided. 

Whats the issue you're having? We may be able to help through here.

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

PHONE CALL PLEASE

You may be better off asking your question here to get suggestions from experienced users.

To contact eBay, use the chat assistant to request a chat with an agent or a call back by starting on the Help & Contact page and following the links for your issue.

What options you see may depend on your particular issue and how busy that department is at the moment.

Try entering "agent" into the chat window. You may have to provide some context to reach the correct department. If you see a "Still need help?" or "More options" choice, either of those should lead to a call back option.

If nothing else works, try this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

PHONE CALL PLEASE

Hi @tonythekat99 

Just to add to the above. 

Unfortunately we don't have an option to provide calls through here. You will need to contact customer support through the steps eburtonlab provided. 

Whats the issue you're having? We may be able to help through here.

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

PHONE CALL PLEASE

FEEDBACK ISSUE I NEVER DID NOTHING WRONG YET THIS BUYER PUT ON NEGATIVE FEEDBACK I WANT IT REMOVED IF YOU CHECK WHAT I SOLD I NEVER HAD NO TROUBLE BEFORE 

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

PHONE CALL PLEASE

I WAS TOLD IN THE YEAR 2023 BY JANUARY IT WOULD BE TAKEN OFF

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

PHONE CALL PLEASE

You have one negative feedback and it's far too late for that to be removed.  It's coming up to 12 months and a feedback needs to be reviewed within 30 days,  to see if it can be removed.

Won't be long before it falls off now,  your % will return to 100%,   and one would have to search through your past feedbacks to see what was written.

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

PHONE CALL PLEASE

That feedback is too old for removal and judging by your response was deserved.  A bid removes a buy it now, you cant ignore that and sell elsewhere.

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

PHONE CALL PLEASE

The neg is far too old to be removed, the fact the buyer was able to leave feedback suggests the bid and won the auction, as soon as a bid is placed any BIN dissapears from the listing.

****************************************************************************************

A consignment of geriatric shoe manufacturers.
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

PHONE CALL PLEASE

I need to speak to ebay advisor 

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

PHONE CALL PLEASE

You've joined onto an old thread.

However,  if you wish to Contact Customer Services, I find the quickest way to contact them, either for a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back, to click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Or,  better still,  come back here,  explain the issue you have encountered,  there are many experienced members here happy to help you,  quicker,  and probably more accurate than contacting CS.

@purple19672013 

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: