No Filters Today ???

Anybody else getting no Ebay filters today?

Cant look for Ending Soon/Completed Items or anything.

Useless !!!

Message 1 of 20
See Most Recent
19 REPLIES 19

No Filters Today ???

Me too, using both Safari and Firefox on Mac. The filters show fine if I'm not logged in, but disappear as soon as I login.

Message 2 of 20
See Most Recent

No Filters Today ???

Yes, same for me on Chrome, but they are there if using Edge.

It seems that having fixed one problem (no saved search emails) they have now caused another.

Just get the site working and then leave it alone!!

Message 3 of 20
See Most Recent

No Filters Today ???

Are you logged into your account when using Edge?

Message 4 of 20
See Most Recent

No Filters Today ???

No - just browsing. But no filters at all on Chrome whether logged in or not.

Message 5 of 20
See Most Recent

No Filters Today ???

Here's what I'm seeing logged out vs logged in

Not logged inNot logged inLogged inLogged in

Message 6 of 20
See Most Recent

No Filters Today ???

They've disappeared/broken when you browse by category. Should appear between the two horizontal bars in the image below, just above the listings. Seem to only come up if you keyword search. Reported to Ebay earlier and they said it's a 'temp glitch' which has been passed to tech team. 

jbrusby_0-1696335965602.png

Message 7 of 20
See Most Recent

No Filters Today ???

Hi @stubble1967, thanks for your post.

This has been escalated to the technical team and all affected members added to the report. Once I have an update, I will update the thread here.

Thanks,

Anita

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
Message 8 of 20
See Most Recent

No Filters Today ???

27 March 2024 - If 'Ending Soonest' and 'Newly Listed' are no longer going to be available, then how am I going to trawl through 5,000 listed items to find what's new or finishing soon? 

What the hell is the matter with these people? I will no longer be able to buy anything on eBay. 

Message 9 of 20
See Most Recent

No Filters Today ???

I will no longer be able to buy anything on eBay.

I still see those sort and filter options, so eBay has not actually removed them from the site. Perhaps there is an issue with your particular browser or setup.

Try holding down the shift key and refreshing the page to bypass the cached copy of the page.

If that does not help try another browser as a test. If the filter options appear in the other browser, try clearing your cache ("for all time") in the original browser and manually erasing just your eBay cookies. If neither of those fixes things, try temporarily disabling add-ons to see if one is interfering with those filter features.

If all else fails and you still do not see those filter options, you can still filter your searches by using the "more filters" option on the left side of the page to reveal additional filter options, or by going to the Advanced Search page from your search results to sort or filter your results further.

Message 10 of 20
See Most Recent

No Filters Today ???

I have the same problem, pointless, won't be able to bid for ending soonest etc anymore, and if you go to advance search and try to change filters they just go back to how they were before, completely ridiculous

Message 11 of 20
See Most Recent

No Filters Today ???

Hi All,

There is an open tech issue for this and we are currently working on a fix. 

So I can add you're accounts to the report can you please send me a screenshot of where you're seeing the issue so I can add it to the Tech Report.

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 12 of 20
See Most Recent

No Filters Today ???

Pls just add me too, same issue as above no filters since 26-03-2024, it seemed to me like the site, something at my end or something in the middle was replacing the sort search bar/button at the top of the screen within a selected category with promo deals and preselected named categories and no way of navigating/sorting them as a user.... its either "broken" or someone somewhere is attempting to drive my browsing of listings when on Ebay.... really like to know of any updates, as unsure IF there is potentially a third person "bad actor" or add on etc thats compramised or buggy.. or session hijacking... am not current expert but its wierd... fonts etc all look good, but it is not.... actually discussed the oddness with ebay so maybe already logged...

Message 13 of 20
See Most Recent

No Filters Today ???

Hi Dave,

I appreciate that you are all on your own trying to sort this out, such a small company with tech problems eh.

What the hell are ebay doing about this !!.

This should have been sorted by now, enough members are having problems, including me.

No drop downs for ending / newest / highest / lowest etc.

No list on left side, color / size / ended listings / sold items etc

Get your .. in gear and do your job, or get someone else who can.

USA / DE / FR .. all fine, UK .. no chance.

Kind regards, happy easter.

Ian 

Message 14 of 20
See Most Recent

No Filters Today ???

No drop downs for ending / newest / highest / lowest etc.

No list on left side, color / size / ended listings / sold items etc

Are you searching with keywords, or just browsing?

If browsing a category, try searching using the name of the category as your search keywords.

Message 15 of 20
See Most Recent

No Filters Today ???

Same problem here. Been like this for about a week now. Simply not good enough. I cant search properly to potentially buy stock, and if I cant as a buyer then my customers also wont be able to. I dont spend over £1k a months to get this poor level of service.... ebay not providing the service they promise!! And not getting it fixed quickly enough.

Message 16 of 20
See Most Recent

No Filters Today ???

We are told it is an issue at eBay's end so nothing we can do from our end to improve matters.  It may be working in the US @eburtonlab   but it's not working here.

Yes,  it has been going on for weeks,  but we are advised eBay are aware and working on this.

The Weekly Chat with eBay Community Managers is on tomorrow between 2p.m. and 3 p.m. perhaps ask the question there,   as to any idea of a fix date !

@titanmotorcycles 

Message 17 of 20
See Most Recent

No Filters Today ???

I am a rank amateur website builder but I save a copy before I make any changes so that if I happen to wreck a site for any users I can just go back to when it worked and go from there. If my error happened to affect hundreds of thousands of users and potentially cost my company millions of pounds then I would make that move, well, defo within the week. If I still hadn't fixed an issue that I had created, I would probably sack myself and get someone competent in.

Anyway, I can't get filters on Chrome and suddenly my saved searches were landing on the .com rather than .co.uk site where the location filter had been changed to US only. I have now deleted all my saved searches and cleared all my cookies etc for all time. Still buggered. I can use Safari as that is still working perfectly but I'll just wait for eBay to get someone competent in as I could do with saving some money this month.

Message 18 of 20
See Most Recent

No Filters Today ???

Hi all,

I don't have an update on this one yet, its still being looked into. 

From what I'm reading above its possibly browser issue but I'm unable to replicate it on this side:

daveebay_1-1712136814640.png

Its the same for me on Chrome and Edge.

So I can add the reports to the bug ticket can you please reply with a screenshot of where you're seeing the issue.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 19 of 20
See Most Recent

No Filters Today ???

Hi All,

This issue should be resolved now. I haven't seen any new reports but if you're still not seeing the filters can you please take a screen shot and share it here so I can escalate it. 

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 20 of 20
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: