LISTINGS STAY ACTIVE WHEN YOU ARE OUT OF STOCK slider option always reverts to on.

LISTINGS STAY ACTIVE WHEN YOU ARE OUT OF STOCK slider option always reverts to on, no matter how many times it is switched off. First reported way back in September and still the glitch exists. This takes up so much time each day manually ending sold listings, it is so frustrating. Five months on and still no response from ebay on when it will be sorted. An update would be lovely!

See attachment for issue.

Message 1 of 13
See Most Recent
12 REPLIES 12

LISTINGS STAY ACTIVE WHEN YOU ARE OUT OF STOCK slider option always reverts to on.

Hi @smart_with_media 

I checked your account and its showing as off from this side, is it still showing as on for you?

daveebay_0-1708355133722.png

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 13
See Most Recent

Hi Dave and thank you for your quick reply.

Yes, its been on permanently since September last year. If you see my attachment below it shows only 51 items for sale but 102 active listings. Every time i switch the slider off, nothing happens and a few hours later i go back into Selling Preferences and it has switched itself back on.

Message 3 of 13
See Most Recent

Hi @smart_with_media 

That's a strange one. I can see its come back on again. Can you turn it off again for me and Ill ask Tech to have a look at it, they might be able to see whats causing it to come back on. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 4 of 13
See Most Recent

Thanks Dave, yes this is what has been happening since September last year. Ive turned it off again but it will not have made any difference, please, please forward this to someone who can take a look.

Kind regards.

Message 5 of 13
See Most Recent

Thanks @smart_with_media 

Ill ask the guys to have a look, they should be able to figure out whats happening. 

Ill let you know as soon as I have an update.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 6 of 13
See Most Recent

Hi @smart_with_media 

Tech had a look at your account and they couldn't see anything that would cause it to switch back on. When they checked it was still off. 

Can you keep an eye on it and let me know the next time it happens and I'll escalate it again.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 7 of 13
See Most Recent

Dave, its already happened again, i checked this morning. Its so strange! Please do escalate it, its been 5 months of so much more work than is nessecary.

Thanks again for taking it seriously!

Message 8 of 13
See Most Recent

Thanks @smart_with_media 

I'll escalate it again, leave it with me for a bit longer and I'll com back to you.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 9 of 13
See Most Recent

Hi Dave, any progress on this? Still having the same glitch.

Message 10 of 13
See Most Recent

Hi Dave, any update please? This is still plaguing my account on a daily basis and it's been a month since you escalated, and 7 months overall. Really need a permanent solution to this now!

Message 11 of 13
See Most Recent

What have tech said? I need an update please.

Message 12 of 13
See Most Recent

Hello, is anyone there? Why am I always greeted with a wall of silence when I report this? Can you imagine if eBay sellers failed to respond to their customer's queries? No, because their is always repercussions.

I first reported this is September 2023, I expect a solution and updates as to when this will be fixed once and for all.

Message 13 of 13
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: