Cannot Create Nectar Voucher to Spend

Hi

I've been trying for several days to create a Nectar Voucher to spend but there's no button anywhere to do this.  My Nectar account was linked but I have not created a voucher to spend in a while.  I have used my Nectar card in Sainsburys though and there are enough points to create a voucher.

I have linked my Nectar account many times, going round and round in circles - entering the text code, confirming, receiving the email confirmation but still no create voucher button!!  What do i do? Help!

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Hi lupic_247, thanks for your post.

I've just reported this for you, and this should now be resolved. If you go ahead, and try again, that should work no problem.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Hi Marco, I am having an issue where as I cannot create a voucher through eBay to use my nectar points. Please advise 

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Hi,

Ive escalated this to our Nectar team to invistigate. In the meantime, I have seen some reports on the community of this issue being resolved by contacting Nectar directly. They were able to reset and reconnected the accounts which seemed to fix the issue for some. You can find their contact information here

Once our Nectar team come back to me with an update I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Hi @footlong2006 

The Tech Team have confirmed this is an open issue on our side. They are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Ill post here as soon as I have an update from them.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Hi All,

Tech have confirmed this issue is resolved. I've seen some updates on different threads to say users have been able to create vouchers but I'll keep an eye on these threads for a while to make sure there are no new reports.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Hi, I still can't create a voucher...attaching the message I am getting.

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: