How can ı get my money from the item ı have sold on ebay can link in to my PayPal account

Hi there I have sold item on eBay can't get fund linked to PayPal account. I have been trying to contact the eBay but no 1 helping

View Entire Topic

If you haven't yet been switched over to eBay Managed Payments then make sure that the e-mail address on your eBay account matches the e-mail address that you've added to your PayPal account.  If these e-mail addresses do not match then you will not be able to get the money and will need to correct the error first so that the e-mail address shown on your eBay account matches the one shown on your PayPal account.

In the event that eBay have signed you up to eBay Managed Payments then you will not be able to get your money paid into your PayPal account.  In this case you would need to ensure that you have provided eBay with your bank account details so that the money can be transferred across.  However, if you are on eBay's Managed Payments then it may well be the case that you are one of the many sellers who have had to wait an unreasonable length of time for the payments to be transferred across to your bank account.

Finally, if you are receiving payments via eBay Managed Payments then if you want some of the money to be transferred across to your PayPal account the only way that you will be able to do this would be if you were to transfer the money across yourself if you've got online access to your account, or if not then pay a visit to your bank and ask for a transfer of funds to be made to your PayPal account.

Given the fact that eBay are currently in the process of severing all ties with PayPal it will eventually no longer be possible for anybody who is actively selling on eBay to have the funds automatically appear in their PayPal account as soon as the buyer has made payment at Checkout, the end result being that the days when the seller received the payment immediately as soon as the buyer had completed payment will soon be a thing of the past on eBay.