error trying to resume draft

This is what I get when I click resume draft

"Well this is embarrasing. Were sorry the listing tool isnt working right this second"

Anyone else?
Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Yep,  there seems to be a glut of issues , hopefully temprorary,  affecting  all corners of the site,  no search facility,  printing of labels impossible.

However,  it could also be a device or browser issue.  I'm on a laptop using Chrome and Search and draft options I have just used.

So,   if you're using the app or mobile browser , switch if you can to a PC / laptop and use Chrome or Firefox they work best with eBay.

If that still doesn't work,  then it's turly,  as always,  a matter of ....  ' please try again later.'

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Thanks for the reply. Using a PC tried Chome and firefox, same result. I get the error page when I click on resume draft on listings that have an image already loaded. If I click on a resume without a pic it lets me upload pictures but when I then try to submit the listing it again saves as a draft. Sick to death of ebay tech issues.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Yes im the same currently. irritating.  Im trying on laptop and phone also but nothing on either must be an ebay glitch. 

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got selling tools related questions? Start here: