revise feedback

A buyer has left star ratings she wishes to change as she says she has made a mistake. The feedback is positive but has indeed affected my rating badly. I have tried to send her the form she wants me to send being a revision request. I can not see how to do this as it is star rating not a negative or neutral feedback. Is it possible to do this. If I send a refund return will the feedback be removed which is a solution we have come up with. 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

revise feedback

I don't understand the problem. You have only received one (positive) feedback from a buyer in the last month and it isn't a positive rating with a negative comment. I fail to see how it's affecting your rating badly. 

Did the buyer intend to leave negative feedback? If so, it can't be changed as far as I am aware. You can only send a feedback revision request for negative or neutral feedback received within the last 30 days. Has something gone awry with their purchase?  

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

revise feedback

Your star rating has probably been affected,  if in error one stars were left and not 5,  you're averaging around 4.85% on some.

Unfortunately,  star ratings cannot be altered, but once you receive some 5 star ratings,  it should bump it up.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

revise feedback

Oh, I see. It's the detailed seller ratings that are the "problem". Anyway, 4.8 instead of 5 isn't even noticeable as all 5 stars still appear to be "populated"; you actually have to click on the number of ratings received to even see what the rating is.

@cassabonita wrote:

If I send a refund return will the feedback be removed which is a solution we have come up with. 

No, refunding will make no difference even if your buyer opens a return request.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent