eCP

Hi everyone,

I had an unusual experince today with a new buyer who says that he has not received his parcel because i forgot to put his eCP number on it. I offered to refund after contacting eBay and checking my past labels.

I checked this client and his labels and I found that he made 2 orders, he had eCP numbers for both and I did send him 2 parcels. 

I found one label and it has the eCP numner on it . I have not found the second label ( I do not understand why) but I have the packing slip, with the eCP nuymber on it too. I doubt the eCP number was not on the label.

He made a refund request but I do not seem to be able to sustain my cause.

Both orders show as received in my account.

Is it a scam?

I offered to refund the order he says he has not received, of course, but only after I receive the parcel he says is on its way back to me.

How can I show eBay my evidence to support my case?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

eCP

You have written 'Both orders show as received in my account.'

Do you mean that tracking shows that both of the parcels were successfully delivered?

If that is the case and the buyer has opened a case, as long as you add the tracking to the case, and added it when you posted the item, then the case should be closed in your favour.

What does the tracking show on the RM/courier website?

Does that show delivered for both parcels or does it show one is on the way back to you?

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

eCP

Hi and thank you for responding to me.

Both parcels show as DELIVERED in my account.

However, eBay  took money from my account without my permission and without checking facts.

How can I report eBay' s abuse?

It seems it is not regulated at all.

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

eCP

Once a case is opened ebay will put your funds on hold until the case is decided one way or another so if both parcels show delivered you should check that the tracking numbers are safely uploaded into the case, and both should close in your favour.

You only have to show successful delivery to the drop off shop to win a case.

If ebay do try and tell you that you are responsible point out that these were click and collect deliveries and make sure they understand this.

******************************************************************************************