Where would you post such an unusual item within ebay

Guys i have a boarding pass that was signed and filled out by ingrid bergman i'm guessing this could be worth something to collectors...what category etc should i use...Where would you post such an unusual item within ebay

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Good Evening Mazzarr

You are worrying too much. Show everything as fully as possible,warts and all. Yes it can be open to copying but no-one in their right mind is going to buy an obvious copy and if they do when they receive it and realise that they have been conned they can invoke the money back guarantee from the seller/eBay.

List it in autographs,Ingrid Bergman.  To paraphrase Gary Gilmore 'Just do it'.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Just checked the category others have listed this wonderful actresses' signed artifacts and the general one selected is:

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Try: collectables > paper and ephemera

that will then give you various options depending on where you feel it best fits.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

My cocern if i was to show it in its entirety would it not be open to copying..??

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Good Evening Mazzarr

You are worrying too much. Show everything as fully as possible,warts and all. Yes it can be open to copying but no-one in their right mind is going to buy an obvious copy and if they do when they receive it and realise that they have been conned they can invoke the money back guarantee from the seller/eBay.

List it in autographs,Ingrid Bergman.  To paraphrase Gary Gilmore 'Just do it'.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Wise words and answer THANK YOU 🙂

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

*vyolla*
Experienced Mentor

Personally, I'd see if you can get it certified first so it will be worth way more. 

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: