Starting Bid keeps being rejected.

I enter a starting bid into the box and scroll down and select "List Item" (ALL other fields have been completed). I then get the listing page back with an error on it saying that there is no starting bid so I scroll down and the "Starting Bid Box" is now empty and there is an error message:-

"The price in the listing is either invalid or below the minimum price of GBP 0.01."

I put my starting bid into the box again, click List Iem and I get the same thing again.

Has anyone got any idears please? Thanks in advance, Emeraldmoth.

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

I've got a similar problem - there appears to be a bug in the space where you enter your starting bid - when I try to enter the bid the space goes blank but I can see some figures very faintly in the space.  You have to use the Preview facility to check that the right amount has been entered before you press the List button.

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

I've got exactly the same problem.  Tried previewing it - no price.  Tried saving it to draft and then editing it - same message.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Hi all, thanks for your post.

Would you be able to share a screenshot of the error in question, so I can look into this for you? If you also know the item number, please let me know, and I will take a further look.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Hi Marco, 

I've tried taking a screenshot but the very faint numbers in the box cannot be seen when the screenshot is viewed.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

I had similar issues using the Chrome browser. It worked, however, when I logged into eBay in an Incognito version of Chrome's browser. For those unfamiliar with Incognito, it's supposed to be relatively anonymised browsing. you get to it by clicking on the three stacked dots at the top right of the Chrome browser screen and choosing "New Incognito window" or by pressing Ctrl+Shift+N.

Hope it works for you.

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

I have this same problem in Safari and Chrome (neither in icognito mode, both without VPN). Listed items last week, no problem. Any other resolutions? Thanks

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: