Start price & postage cost disappearing when I try to list

Anyone else experiencing this? When I try to sell an item, sometimes the start price (or the buy it now) and/or the postage cost disappears when I click to either list or save for later. So I get a message asking me to put in a price and postage cost, which I then do again, and it again disappears. This has been going on for the last couple of weeks, though doesn't happen every time. eBay live chat was unable to help with this, I suggested that they had a system bug but that was 2 weks ago and it's still happening. Anyone else managed to find a way around this plesae?

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

Try ignoring the information and just go down to the bottom and press 'list with displayed fees'. 

I've been having this problem for ages, and ignoring it seems to sort it.  Worth a try.

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

Thanks but I can't do that as it has removed the start price and postage which I put in, so I'm caught in an eternal circle of putting it back in, doing 'list with displayed fees', then I get the same thing happening againthumbnail_IMG_3833.jpg

when I go to the relevant fields, they're blank! Soooooo frustrating. I've spent hours trying to list one item.

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

Hi bridie1952, thanks for your post.

Is this still happening to you? If so, could you please try clearing the caches and cookies of your browser and then try again? If you are not using Chrome as a browser, I would also recommend using Chrome as a browser. If after this the issue persists, please let me know and I will take a further look for you.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

I have a similar problem - after I list the shipping options disappear, making the listing essentially useless.  Even after I add worldwide shipping, when I then check the listing it says "this seller has not specified a shipping option to the United States" (I'm in the UK).

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

In the end it was resolved for me. It was an issue with the cache on Chrome. I clicked the 3 dots on the right of the browser and selected to go incognito. All is now working fine!

Sent from my iPhone
Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

I've had ths repeatedly. Really annoying - causing me to list items at the wrong price. What i have to do is save as a draft..then resume it and the price reappears.

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

Hi I've just encountered this repetitively for the last 15 minutes.  Very frustrating.  I eventually typed it in the box again and rather than click out of the price field I pressed Enter first,  this seemed to solve the problem and set my price in place.  The price stayed and I could sell my listing.

A silly glitch but hopefully this helps you.

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: