Sending an Invoice Still NOT Working!:-(

Ongoing problem for 2 weeks. I'm unable to send an invoice to buyers:-(

Cleaned cookies etc different browsers and still no joy!

1a.png

When is the glitch going to be resolved?

Buyers complain that sellers are not making contact with them and visa versa. Is it any wonder when the system doesn't work? 🙄😐

Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts.

You may think you have pushed ALL my buttons, but you still haven't found the mute!
Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Unless you are combining orders, there is no necessity to raise Invoices as eBay automatically send Invoices, Messages and Payment reminders (3 days after a sale).  By sending Seller initiated Invoices/messages, you are resetting and extending the time given for Buyers to make payment >>>

Bidders are allowed 4 complete days to make payment before you can act to recover your selling fees  >

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/getting-paid/resolving-unpaid-items-buyers?id=4137

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Hi bits_n_bobs_heaven, thanks for your post.

The issue is still ongoing, but I've reported your account as impacted, so this we can be resolved for you as soon as possible. While we don't have an estimated fix time, we are working on it to get it resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent