Selling

Recently, I've not been able to list my items unless I switch to incognito mode, otherwise my buy-it-now price is not accepted and a message appears stating that the price has to be greater than 0.99p. The prices I have input are all above that price.

I've spoken to eBay Customer service hence my using incognito mode, which they advised, but is not ideal.

I've cleared my cache and cookies which seems to be the standard response to any computer problem.

I am using Kaspersky Total security.

Has anyone else encountered this problem please and if so did you find a resolution?

Thank you

Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

Selling

Hi fossicker, thanks for your post.

Could you please confirm what browser you are using, and if you are getting an error or the page is just not responding? If you could share a screenshot of the issue you're running into, I will be happy to take a further look.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

Selling

I would strongly suggest using different security software!!

I think you need to do some in-depth research about the risks of using that particular software! 

Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

Selling

Hello Marco, thank you for your reply. 

I am using Google Chrome and here is a photo of the message I received when I input a price of £3.75.

Thank you

John

Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

Selling

Could you be more specific please

Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

Selling

@fossicker wrote:

Could you be more specific please

Google is your friend - all the info is out there

I would not trust Kaspersky with someone else's barge pole and neither should you 

Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

Selling

Seriously, what can Kaspersky steal from me that will cause the apocalypse? 

Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

Selling

I am having the exact same problem and, even if I suspend Kaspersky, it makes no difference. So that isn't the problem. Did you find a solution to this?

Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

Selling

Hello, I didn't! I tried a different browser, Brave and, like
you, suspended Kaspersky, both to no avail.

I've given up and now go straight to an incognito window, as suggested by
eBay, which makes me think that they are aware of this problem, but not how
to fix it.
Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

Selling

Thanks for confirming this for me, fossicker

I've just reported this for you, and as soon as I get further updates on this, I will post back here to let you know.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

Selling

Right. Thanks very much for letting me know. Given their membership size, l
suspect that numbers of people experiencing this must be, at the very
least, in the 100’s.
Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

Selling

Thank you.
Message 12 of 12