Problems with seller protection & eBay being mean to sellers

EBay are getting worse by the week. We have a buyer who has claimed Royal Mail delivered her an open package with the item missing, but the bag that the item was in inside the outer package was still present ! Firstly if a package is damaged Royal Mail will put it in another bag with a note on it saying it was damaged in transit. But for someone to open the outer bag take the item out and remove it from the inner bag & put the inner bag back in the outer package! EBay have found in the favour of the buyer as you would expect with this lot. But seller protection doesn't come into it. It's a 50/50 call but as always the seller can go to hell. They won't protect us. 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

just had same  sent through global shipping got to USA address says delivered but buyer claims not recieved ???  just getting be that you can not trust any one

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

For global you only have to prove delivery to the UK hub.  After that it's eBay's problem.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Yes and he left negative feed back I rang eBay asking to get it removed as the tracking proved it was delivered.. guy promised me he would sort it even said he would call me back,, you guessed negative not removed AND EBAY agent has not called back ... just fobbed off by eBay you just can not believe a word they say.. 

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent