Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Couple of unpaid item and not collected questions

Morning all, I have a couple of questions about unpaid or not collected items. I'd like to confirm my understanding. In one instance, I have a successful bid on a collection only item that ended 14th May. The bidder sent a message saying just 'can I ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBay break there own rules

Well where do I start,I have so many things to talk about.It's all to do with eBay.I shall start with which I expect maybe some of you would need or have done in the pass had to deal withOn the eBay platform.Here one for you.I sold a camera on eBay t...

User avatar by Engager
  • 26 replies
  • 1 kudos

Royal Mail tracked labels now have proof of postage -unable to use label printer

hi fellow sellers, this morning my labels have a proof of postage attached to most labels which stops me using my label printer, im having to resort to a4 and tape, is there any way of removing the proof of postage and return to just the label to use...

I've sold 97 items for £4500 this tax year

Hi all,I'm a private seller. I collect graded Pokemon cards as a hobby, I have collected for around 5 years now. I also have ADHD, a severe spending problem and quite a bit of credit card debt.I tend to buy items that I like the look of, then, anywhe...

Buyer has started a false INAD case tying to swap out his fake Nike trainers for my originals

In all my years on eBay this is the first case of a buyer attempting to defraud me. I can 100% vouch for the integrity of my listing and always make it a priority to offer a quality, trustworthy experience with every transacton and thereby continuall...

Stock / inventory planning

Hi, Does anyone know of a program or macro spreadsheet that can use the last 90 day sales data with other manually inputed data such as supplier lead times to inform me when and how much stock to order. In addition, I use Orange connex to fulfill som...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

best offer

what is the lowest an buyer can offer if using best offer on my items

Resolved! Buyer Fraud – Sellers Beware – Ebay Won’t Help

I have been the victim of a buyer fraud and Ebay say it is not covered by Seller protection In February 2024 I sold a £4000 Computer part I decided not to use to a buyer who had joined ebay one month before – zero feedback. I discounted the part from...

Know where your items are

I had to cancel 3 sales, 2 sales I couldn't find the items within our premises, but have since found the affending items & relisted even tho we're still being sanctioned for these items being misslaid, The other issue I had a listing with multiple it...

Problems with searching

Hello, I wonder if any body can help. I cannot use any search facilities in my ebay shop. If I click on categories nothing happens if I try to do a search in the shop nothing happens. It was working fine up until a couple of days ago then stopped. It...

Got selling related questions? Start here: