No longer able to click on tracking number for direct link to RM

As above,

As of today I can no longer click on tracking numbers via the app. Before clicking would take me to the RM tracking web site. Anyone else having this? 

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Yes,  there are various reports coming through of technical difficulties with the completion of a transaction.

I found I could not mark as dispactched this morning but found this workaround, but I do recommend first switching to , if you can a PC/ laptop and use Chrome or Firefox.

Then,  go to Orders>>  See All Orders.  Tick the little box left of the item,  scroll up to Postage and from drop down menu there you, hopefully,  can add your tracking number.

@tranceenthusiast 

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Thanks again for jumping in, hope everyone on forum is good today? And that the issues get resolved. 

My tracking numbers are there, but what's happened is, I click the initial tracking number and it takes me to eBay's tracking as per usual.

However the the tracking numbers on that page are now greyed out, meaning one would have to manual type the tracking number into the RM site rather than clicking and being taken directly. I'm pretty sure this an update (downdate) 😂.

Great news is I got paid for my on hold items. I like to save the photo of the deliverd item from the RM tracking site page,  just in case buyer puts in INR.  

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: