New seller. Ebay keeps my payments on hold for a month.

I'm just wondering when Ebay will stop holding my payments. After I've received a certain amount of positive reviews? 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

eBay do not reveal any paramters for when anything of a security nature is involved.

It can be 10 sales or a successful total sales of £650  or it could be less.

I would recommend selling some fairly low value items,  posting promptly with tracking so it shows delivery, and a good record of selling  will soon show you are the responsible honest seller eBay wish to see, then you can claim money from your sales on a daily or weekly basis.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

eBay do not reveal any paramters for when anything of a security nature is involved.

It can be 10 sales or a successful total sales of £650  or it could be less.

I would recommend selling some fairly low value items,  posting promptly with tracking so it shows delivery, and a good record of selling  will soon show you are the responsible honest seller eBay wish to see, then you can claim money from your sales on a daily or weekly basis.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Just seen that you are based in Sweden,  best to log out of this UK site,  and log into www.ebay.com as the rules for new sellers may be slightly different than they are here in the UK.

I stilll recommend the selling of lower value items with tracking to build up that good selling record.

@iswik-0 

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Thanks for your reply! 

Hopefully i'll soon have a trusted account then. Just wanted to check so it wasnt like 100 positive reviews or something. 

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent