I marked item as sold when it wasn't!

First time of working eBay on the mobile - usually use compter - I marked item as sold 

How do I change this???

Can anyone help me 

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

All the items showing sold ended with winning bids.

However, did you receive payment for the Polka dot oven mitt , as it is listed again for sale.  Or do you have 2 sets ?

If you had a non payment you do not mark as unsold,  but open a non payment case.  The mitt only sold yesterday you do have to give a buyer 4 fulll days to pay.

You may just have a late payer, so unless you do have 2 sets I would recommend ending the one listed as you could end up with 2 buyers , one item and one headache.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

If you are on the eBay app click or press on the item to bring up the its order details.

At the bottom of the page there should be a blue "leave feedback" button with a dropdown menu arrow on the right hand side of it.

Not sure if the mark as unpaid link will be there anymore though as I read eBay have removed it.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Thank you - it wasn't the oven glove - I have 2 of those - it's the tea towels - I marked them paid - it's not paid yet - I will wait for payment 

It was just a 'finger-slip' on the app - so frustrating that I can't reverse what I do don't you think? Baffles me!

Appreciate your help...good to know there's help on here x

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

I tried that - it's been removed - but thank you x

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent