Ebay account restriction

I sold a product worth 400£ on ebay and i do have proof of delivery as i bought the label through ebay so tracking is uploaded and already delivered 2 weeks ago.I also have the pictures with the package before sending and when sent.I contacted ebay over the last 2 weeks many times and everyone said that i will have to reply to the mc011 message but when i reply as instructed from the website any message i try to send it shows an error and does not get sent.I never was contacted by the ebay team in 72h as told,its all a waste of time untill you let go of the money to them.The restriction is just non sense as the order was delivered i am ready to provide all evidence and the buyer received it and is happy 2 weeks ago,so a restriction for what?I have the chat transcripts with ebay and in case this will not be solved straight away i will impose legal action for theft and misrepresentation of information.Anyone can help and give advice?Do not tell me to contact ebay team as they are useless,did this 5 times all of them are brain washed and say the same thing.

Message 1 of 14
See Most Recent
13 REPLIES 13

Ebay account restriction

*vyolla*
Experienced Mentor

You don't usually get issued with an MC011 notice by eBay over one transaction.

What's happened?

Message 2 of 14
See Most Recent

Ebay account restriction

I have no idea i do not have any other complaints from the customers.

Message 3 of 14
See Most Recent

Ebay account restriction

How can i get paid and receive my money there are stuck in the account literally the customers received their orders and i have no complaints so whats the restriction for ?

Message 4 of 14
See Most Recent

Ebay account restriction

If you've received no message with an explanation of what it's for, only eBay can tell you the answer to that one. This requires full account access, which we obviously don't have. 

Has any information been requested from you?

Message 5 of 14
See Most Recent

Ebay account restriction

They said to reply to the mc011 confirming i uploaded the tracking information for the all the orders which are only 2 and i buy the labels using ebay so the tracking automatically gets put there and shows delivered i also have picture with the item before shipping but when i reply to the mc011 message the message fails to be sent .

Message 6 of 14
See Most Recent

Ebay account restriction

You do need to contact eBay and let them know that the eBay labels automatically upload tracking and show that the items have been delivered and that you've been unable to respond to the message. 

Sometimes you have to point out the obvious.

It's still odd that you've been issued with this notice, do you have another eBay account or does anyone else in your household have an eBay account that is restricted in any way?

Message 7 of 14
See Most Recent

Ebay account restriction

Nobody else has a restriction i contacted them to let them know as you said and they still said i will be contacted an 2 weeks later nothing happened .

Message 8 of 14
See Most Recent

Ebay account restriction

All you can do is to contact them again and find out what they require of you, this is one of eBay's more complicated restrictions. 

Once an MC011 has been issued the funds may be held for 120 - 170 days and the account may be closed. 

Try contacting them tomorrow morning, when you may get through to the Dublin office.  I’ve found that the quickest way to contact eBay Customer Services is via the link below.

You should then see the Chat With Us or Have Us Call You options appear:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

They’re open 8.00 am - 10.00 pm Mon - Fri  and 9.00 - 6.00 Sat/Sun.

Message 9 of 14
See Most Recent

Ebay account restriction

And after the funds are held for 120-170 days will i receive them or what will happen?

Message 10 of 14
See Most Recent

Ebay account restriction

You need to contact eBay tomorrow morning via that link I gave you, nobody here has account access.

Message 11 of 14
See Most Recent

Ebay account restriction

It is more likely that the restriction was triggered by you selling multiple brand new makeup bags while being a private seller.  You would have to be registered as a business seller to do that.

Message 12 of 14
See Most Recent

Ebay account restriction

Likely, they think you are dropshipping and want to see that you are doing so in line with their policy. It doesn't help that you are on a private account rather than business, my guess is you could provide everything they need and it still won't be good enough due to that. 

Secondly, I would stay away from anything that is Apple compatible too as eBay are very cautious when it comes to the Apple brand and listings get pulled all the time. 

Message 13 of 14
See Most Recent

Ebay account restriction

Hi easy-shop-4u, thanks for your post.

If you have been given a resolution already, and they've let you know that the restriction will remain, then the funds will be held for 60-72 days after your last sale. After this period the funds will be released as long as there are no other concerns, like a return or an item not received case that is still pending, for example. The funds will be then automatically sent to the bank account on file. Also, please note that some details we don't share in order to prevent people from bypassing our policies/procedures.

If this doesn't happen, you can contact the team you contacted to appeal this case to follow up the hold of your funds.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 14 of 14
See Most Recent