Can't creat listing on app

Hi guys, 

I have just opened the selling page on my eBay app and there isn't an option to create a listing, just FAQ questions and descriptions on how to do it.. I've sold many times before but not for a while, has anyone else had this problem with the app and how do I get around it?

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

You've had a long break from selling and there's been big changes on eBay.

PayPal is no longer used for receiving payouts from sales,  eBay Manage Payments now.

You may be prevented from listing an item, because you have not fully or correctly registered with eBay's Managed Payments.  I would advise registering using a PC / laptop and not the app or mobile browser,  use Chrome or Firefox they work best.

You need to provide eBay with details of a bank account and have this account verified.  The usual method here, is for eBay to send 2 micro deposits into that nominated bank account for you to receive,  and confirm to eBay.

Once this is completed,  you will be able to list items for sale,  and receive payouts from those sales.

This will show you how to register for eBay's Managed Payments.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/help/selling/getting-paid/introducing-managed-payments-ebay?id=4795

If there is an issue with the registration contact eBay Customer Services,  who have full access to your account,  and can see where the issue lies and explain the steps you now need to take.

Contact them this way.

Scroll to the very bottom of the page on the link below you will be able to access eBay Customer Services  through the Contact Us link.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/buying/search-tips/advanced-search?id=4049&query=1455&st=GENERAL_SEARCH

Lines open between 8 a.m. and 10p.m. on weekdays,  and between 9.am. and 6 p.m. on weekends.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Hi ryanzonmacey, thanks for your post.

I can see you currently have one active listing, did you get sorted? If you didn't, please let me know what kind of item you were trying to list, your device and it's software version, and the app version you're currently have in your device.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

I've just had the same problem. I don't use the app but just open eBay on my phone using the Mobile Site.  When I click list an item it takes me to the page with a load of how to sell questions and no option to actually sell it!! I've had to change the page to Classic Site to enable me to do it. Pretty frustrating 

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent