Buyer just asked why Evri charged his account?

He is asking for me to refund postage. I never charged postage and I paid £2.94 for evri postage. Buyer is claiming that Evri charged him postage as soon as the item was tracked. I don't see how this would even be a thing so either he's at it or is completely mistaken. Anyone had this before? he is in Wales.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Did you use the eBay system to buy postage?

It sounds as though an inpost postage method has been used. In which case, the buyser would be charged for postage directly.

However, I would suggest that:

1) Make sure that you've been charged / paid for the postage method selected - as the seller.

2) Request proof of the charge from the buyer before even contemplating a possible refund.

Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts.

You may think you have pushed ALL my buttons, but you still haven't found the mute!
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

I used packlink to send Evri as i have done for most my items. Yeh I've asked for proof because tbh what i suspect this is, is a charge for another item he has sold that has only just appeared (this happens a lot on packlink if you mark a 200g item as 100g) but i have asked for proof because i just dont think its likely evri would charge them out the blue when ive already paid. Thanks.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: