APC courier

anyone used or recived anything buy them as i won a lot at auction and paid thursday and the website says the wrong date and year for my items. what day do they deliver to the depot as mine is closed at the weekend

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

APC courier

One of my suppliers uses APC and I have no issues with tracking and deliveries.

Unsure if it the same with APC. But with UPS after some time, tracking numbers 

can replicate causing some confusion.

For example I may book an item and it will say delivered a few years back on tracking.

Astronomy is looking up
Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

APC courier

checked and it has not been updated as it should be with me today

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

APC courier

We use APC for our heavier items - usually you get a consignment number and you have to put that in with your post code. The tracking is usually pretty good, you get a live pinpoint location and tells you what stop the driver is at and what number your drop is. Rarely have any issues with them they're pretty good to be fair.

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

APC courier

still no update of the curier taking my item to my deport

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

APC courier

Hi andy20678, thanks for your post.

It is hard for us to know when exactly or how the courier will deliver the item. However, you can contact your seller or even the courier for further information on this. Also, while I understand this could be concerning for you, you are protected as a buyer in the transaction, and if you don't receive the item by the estimated delivery date given to you, you can file an item not received case after the estimated delivery date passes to get a full refund. If you click here, you can see how item not received cases work.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

APC courier

We use APC - have done for years. First rate company, delivery is usually next day.

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent