Return lost in post Royal Mail (Yet Another)

I bought an Item for £60 from a reputable seller.

The item was faulty and seller agreed refund in chat.

Label received via ebay returns by seller.

Item scanned and returned 24/11/23 via local Post Office. When I track item I just get the screen attached.

Ive been in touch with the sellar and he says RM are slow at the moment and he cant do anything till he received the return.

What should I do?

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Same thing has happened to me.  Collected from me by Royal Mail on 23/12/23, has now been at Bristol Mail Centre since the 29/12/23...the tracking hasn't updated since.

I used the chat function to speak to eBay last night, apparently as the return label came from eBay I will be covered if Royal Mail has lost it...but of course I'm being told to give it more time.   Annoys me because another eBay return, collected 5 days later has already been delivered! 

As yours hasn't been delivered after more than a month after sending I'd get in touch with eBay asap. 

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

I bought an item which was not as described and buyer agreed to refund. Ebay issued me a label and I aranged collection via RM so that was recorded.  Item has been in Mosely DD since 20th Dec and not updated since.  I am really cross as not my fault the item was not correctly listed yet I am now out of pocket and the buyer would end up with no recourse if RM have lost it - seems crazy I have to chase to get my money back 😞

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent