Poste Italiane

Hello.

Has anyone here in the U.K dealt with SDA U.K Operations Centre? I have a parcel that was sent to me via Poste Italiane (13/02/2024)  but is now apparently being held at the above centre due to a non-delivery (I was not in). There was no non-delivery slip posted through the letterbox so I'm not entirely sure whether its at this place or simply at my local Post Office. I can track my parcel to this centre, but I can't find a location or contact address. Should I stop worrying and just go to my Post Office?

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Poste Italiane

To Contact SDA Operations Centre 

https://www.ship24.com/couriers/sda-tracking

On the page that comes up, you enter the SDA Tracking Number & they will explain what to do.

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Hello did you get your parcel I'm dealing with the same thing but they are saying I've not paid fees I don't know where to even go as they don't have a HQ in the U.K. 

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Hello I have the same problem with that absolutely horrible SDA UK shipping company or whatever it is. Do you have any progress on your end?

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Go to parcelforce web site, then click receiving parcel, type in your SDA  tracking number and you find out what's going on. 

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

This is my experience today.

The parcel will have been handed over to Parcelforce to deliver in the UK. However, to track it you need the internal UK tracking number NOT the one provided by SDA.

I phoned Parcelforce customer services (0344 800 4466) for help. They could not track it via the SDA tracking number but managed to find it by searching using the delivery address and postcode. They then told me the UK tracking number and the location of the depot it was being held at.

You can pay the customs charge at the depot provided you have the UK tracking number and the "Customs Charge Payment Reference" which the very helpful people at Parcelforce were also able to give me.

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent
Got Postage related questions? Start here: