Parcel Monkey......

Be aware that using Parcel Monkey comes at a risk i sent an item that was longer than i had put down.We all make mistakes and i dont mind paying a charge when i am wrong but these guys charged me £76 and took it from my bank about 1 min after sending a email to tell me about it no warning. I thought we had seen the last of this type of practice when another certain company run by ebay did it all the time. I have sent loads of similar items with Parcel Force the same company Parcel Monkey used and been charged by them but it was only £22. I send 1000s of parcels but i wont be using Parcel Monkey in the future for any of them

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Parcel Monkey......

I quite agree that some of the couriers are unscrupulous

I used ParcelHero to send a generator to a customer, should have arrived next day, customer messaged me on the Friday to say generator had not arrived.  Tracked it and it was being returned as damaged.  When it arrived back, they had run a forklift tyne through the side of the generator.  They then wanted to charge an additional £57.50 and were trying to say that the generator had been damaged before dispatch and would not pay for the compensation

Small claims and they then setlled immediately

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent