Packlink / Evri parcel delivered by Royal Mail with tracking confusion.

I was notified by eBay that a parcel had been delivered by Evri but it hadn't. The Evri tracking number also said that  that it had been delivered but when looking at their full tracking it did not recognize my post code. I was unable to log parcel as not received as Ebay had already marked it as delivered. Next day the parcel was actually delivered by Royal Mail Tracked 48 with a tracking number I had not been advised of.

A bit worrying as if the parcel had been lost there would have been no way of claiming.

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Packlink / Evri parcel delivered by Royal Mail with tracking confusion.

To me it seems that the seller may have muddled up the tracking numbers when adding them to  their sales notifications on Ebay ?

So far as the EVRI tracking is concerned they do usually take a photo and/or the GPS location in relation to delivery.   IF thats not yours then personally i would open a claim through my payment provider who would look far closer at the evidence than Ebay and their bots.  

Out of interest when you purchased your item did the listing say it would be delivered by Evri or Royal Mail ?  

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent