Evri tracking scam

I have had three items go 'missing' in the last month or so. The last item not received led to my not being granted a refund because the seller AND EBAY said that tracking shows the item was delivered. My local Evri delivery girl, who was brilliant, has vanished. I don't know who the new one is as I have never seen them !!

The proof of delivery, which should be a photograph of the item being delivered and left somewhere on my property, (despite the fact we were in all the time), was in fact just a GPS diagram, which is no proof at all. Ebay have sided with the seller, despite my protestations, and I am now £5 out of pocket ! Evri have changed the delivery date and time on the tracking. Luckily I took a screenshot of the original document, but ebay won't let me appeal. Disgusting treatment of a long time customer. SCAMMERS.

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Evri tracking scam

I also had 2 parcels I have lost out on, both undelivered. Plus 1 broken ornament which I had packed well. But it still got broken in 3 pieces. It must've been kicked or thrown at the wall.. 

I will no longer use Evri.. 

Diabolical service. 

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent