Evri increased the minimum price to £5.46

Hello, I recently observed that Evri has raised its minimum pricing from £2.90 to £5.46.

I was trying to ship a padded envelope under 1 kg and was surprised to see eBay's quote from Evri at £5.46. Initially, I suspected a system glitch, but a check on Evri's own website confirmed the same rate. However, I haven't come across any official announcement regarding such a significant price hike.

Does anyone have information on this change?

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Evri have not increased their prices. You buyer must live in what Evri class as an outlying area in which case there is a large extra charge. 

If your parcel is a small parcel you could send it by RM for not much more than Evri's usual price.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Evri have not increased their prices. You buyer must live in what Evri class as an outlying area in which case there is a large extra charge. 

If your parcel is a small parcel you could send it by RM for not much more than Evri's usual price.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Thanks very much.  Your answer is very helpful!  I double checked that the postcode is near Inverness.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

I've just experienced the same thing as my buyer lives in the Isle of Wight. Came across your post as I wondered why the sharp increase in postage too with Evri and this is why. I emailed the buyer and explained that Evri was more expensive by a mile compared to other couriers and they were happy to change to a more cost efficient courier 

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent