Refund

I post a parcel to a customer on 27/03 as second class signed for. It was posted to a collection store for the customer. However he messaged me on 02/04 asking why it's so late so I said it's probably because of Easter. He then messaged me again on 05/04 saying he wants a refund. I reminded him that the parcel was sent to a click and collection rather than to his house (just incase he forgot). He replied to me today saying that he's gone to collection point today and it was not available. Bare in mind this was after 10 days of my message. The parcel is still not showing as delivered. What are my options if any? Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Refund

Without confirmation of delivery you will have to refund your buyer and claim any compensation from your carrier.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Refund

Do you mean it hasn't been delivered to the C&C store? What does the tracking say? You only have to prove delivery to the C&C store to ensure successful delivery.

If you didn't use tracking or you did use it but it just hasn;t arrived you will have to refund and claim from your carrier.

******************************************************************************************