unfair feedback

so i sold an item the buyer ordered wrong item from me as my item was nothing like the one they were trying to replace i gave full refund and let them keep the item and yet i get a negative feedback were is this fair it was no fault on my part that they ordered wrong item 

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

unfair feedback

Thank you i've managed to get in touch and speak will a ebay agent who is sorting all this for me and is removing feedback and also sorting everything out mentioned thank you so much for help 

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

unfair feedback

& ebay won't remove it that's not fair at all as i did all my part i have a picture of my item as advertised and this is what they received they sent a picture of there item they were trying to replace that looked nothing like mine i was selling so how they thought it would fit ok never know , is there a number for ebay to contact as all i seem to be able to talk to is a robot thanks you 

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

unfair feedback

tobiasd4
Experienced Mentor

Ebay will say it is buyers opinion. 

If you can sort with buyer, you can send feedback revision request.

You also need to sort your account, You are trading illegally as unregistered business.

Upgrade before ebay close your account, they also report to HMRC. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/selling-policies/selling-practices-policy/business-seller-polic...

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

unfair feedback

Thank you i've managed to get in touch and speak will a ebay agent who is sorting all this for me and is removing feedback and also sorting everything out mentioned thank you so much for help 

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

unfair feedback

The feedback is not 'unfair'.

You are clearly trading (buying to sell) and the buyer obviously recognised that you should have a business account.  Your 'no returns' policy is illegal.

As advised, you need to upgrade to a business account and urgently add a returns policy that conforms to the Consumer Rights Act and allows buyers to return items to you for any reason.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent