my correct details taken out by eBay, AGAIN !

I listed about 155 items, mostly books. When eBay said the item specifics were missing, I checked. eBay had taken the I.S.B.N. off some of my books.  I had to look them out from 13 bookcases, & then add the I.S.B.N. numbers back in.  I write everything down on paper before typing my books details, & I know that my descriptions are all correct & accurate, so why do they keep doing this. They just hold me back, & I have to waste my time correcting their mistakes !   This is most annoying, & they keep doing it, WHY ?   Sometimes they also take the sizes, weight, & amount of pages in my books off as well, & I have to go through them all again to fill in the blanks. Why do they do this when my details are perfectly correct.  I am very particular about my details, because I know some buyers are very fussy about what they buy.  Can anyone tell me what's going on here ?

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

my correct details taken out by eBay, AGAIN !

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Look to clear your cookies and cache and update your browser,to include maybe changing your browser when using a PC.

Also look at listing using the seller hub here if you aren't already, Overview - eBay Seller Hub

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent