i bought a jensen shooting head aftm 9 fly line the seller contacted me saying not in stock buy will

i bought a jensen aftm 9 sh head fly line seller mailed saying it will be sent as soon as it was in stock that was months ago it never arrived seller took money from my account they along with their site has vanished frim ebay icannot find them or recall the mame or contact imfo of seller who also mailed saying as i instructed to take payment making sure it was paid it was taken but no fly line\jensen shooting head was ever sent to or arrived at my address nor did i recieve any tracking imfo of it being sent i got it thru ebay how do i either get my purchase or money refunded from ebay who i bought it from please look thru all my previus accounts \which i dont have the knowledge to do so please track the proof of my purchase and get my fly line or my refund ive tried sending  messages to sellers before they vanished from online \trispey67\edwars please repley letting me know when to expect the outcome of my request

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

i bought a jensen shooting head aftm 9 fly line the seller contacted me saying not in stock buy will

This is a member to member board, so no one fro ebay here.

When did you purchase the item? You only get 30 days' protection from ebay so it sounds like you are probably out of time there.

If you paid with Paypal you have 180 days to open an Item not Received case there.

Otherwise you should see your payment provider.

If the seller has disappeared it will be because ebay has removed them for some reason.

It's always best to act sooner rather than later in these circumstances.

******************************************************************************************