credit card rejected when paying insertion fees

I am being asked to pay my insertion fees. I go to the payment page and it asks me to register a credit card. I do that and the card is rejected. This has happened with both my cards over a couple of weeks of trying. They are both VISA cards at a major UK bank and I use them successfully daily. There is  problem between ebay and the bank.

How can I pay my insertion fees?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi bfg2005, thanks for your post.

Did you get an error in particular when you tried to pay for your fees? Normally, this happens when the card is not verified due to a transaction block from the bank. In cases like this one, you'd need to use a different card or contact your bank to see what's triggering the block.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Hi bfg2005, thanks for your post.

Did you get an error in particular when you tried to pay for your fees? Normally, this happens when the card is not verified due to a transaction block from the bank. In cases like this one, you'd need to use a different card or contact your bank to see what's triggering the block.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent