commission fees on sale by ebay

I am confused with what EBAY commission fees are because recently I have seen a lot of fee charged for certain sales.

Can someone tell me what the fee structure is please?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Fees are here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/fees-private-sellers?id=4822&st=3&pos=1&qu...

Generally, fees are 12.8% of the total amount collected, including postage, plus 30p per transaction.  If you sell items that go overseas, you pay the percentage on the total amount the buyer pays, including any tax they have to pay and the money Ebay collect for postage when you use GSP.  So, the fees for items you sell to overseas buyers are higher.

If you look in Payments you will see a breakdown of fees paid on every item you have sold recently.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Fee structure and costs for private selling in this link,and you will see clothing is free to sell Fees for private sellers | eBay

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Fees are here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/fees-private-sellers?id=4822&st=3&pos=1&qu...

Generally, fees are 12.8% of the total amount collected, including postage, plus 30p per transaction.  If you sell items that go overseas, you pay the percentage on the total amount the buyer pays, including any tax they have to pay and the money Ebay collect for postage when you use GSP.  So, the fees for items you sell to overseas buyers are higher.

If you look in Payments you will see a breakdown of fees paid on every item you have sold recently.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent