Why im i not aloud to leave negative feedback

eBay keeps removing negative feedback i leave for sellers in not rude or insulting it a honest feedback with my experience with a seller but eBay keep removing it why

Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

Without knowing exactly what you wrote,  it's hard to give you an exact answer, but there are eBay rules to follow.

If you mention anything about a refund,  a case,  or any eBay intervention this breaks those rules, and the seller can ask for it to be removed.

Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

All i put is (wished i use another seller) 

Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

All i put is (wish i had used another seller)

Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

@smithaben wrote:

All i put is (wished i use another seller) 

That's not really useful for other buyers checking out the sellers feedback though, is it? It doesn't really say anything about the transaction and how it went. It doesn't really make much sense, which could be why it was removed. 

Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

I left on the other week about a seller charging £1.99 for first class postage but sent it 2nd class the free postage they offer so i left negtive feed back about this issue nothing offensive or rude just put (the seller charges £1.99 for first class postage but sent it the free postage they offer) that still got removed

Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

Some of the negtive feedback on some seller form some just say thank but they don't get removed

Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

ebay do what suits them 

Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

@smithaben wrote:

I left on the other week about a seller charging £1.99 for first class postage but sent it 2nd class the free postage they offer so i left negtive feed back about this issue nothing offensive or rude just put (the seller charges £1.99 for first class postage but sent it the free postage they offer) that still got removed

Sorry, but I can make no sense of that. 

What does that bit about sending it with free postage mean?  

Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

Do you buy from ebay if so most sellers offer free postage 

Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

Screenshot_20240414_205328_eBay.jpg

 you understand now

Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent