Unable to post 3 Wine bottle labels to Italy

I put up 3 wine bottle labels for sale @ £70 + £2 postage and a buyer in Italy has tried to bid but is being told that they cannot be sent to Italy. They would be posted in a small photo envelope. Does anyone know why eBay have said that it cannot be posted?

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

adding to the advice already given -

Accordimng to the listing you don't post outside UK.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

eBay must think it's wine.    You could try revising the title to remove the words "wine bottle", and see if that helps.   it might take until tomorrow for the system to fully update with the new title so ask the buyer to try again then.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

adding to the advice already given -

Accordimng to the listing you don't post outside UK.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

I need your help once again regarding the same post Item id 176302388359. I accepted and offer for the wine labels of £69 + £2 postage (as I will post them in an ordinary stamped addressed envelope to a EU country)

my buyer has come back to me saying the following "If I go for pay, I read 84 pounds and 26 pounds for spedition (postage) I offer 69 pounds and 2 pounds postage.

What is going wrong his end? and how can I get ebay to accept that my offer is in agreement with me?

would it be better to change the postage to 0 and that me, the seller will pay the postage.

why is it asking 89 pounds? On the original post I included a photo of the bottle prior to the labels removal, the bottle has now re-cycled, but is the photo causing any confusion with regards to the price the buyer has been asked to pay?

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

The buyer will have to pay tax at 20% - that accounts for the price of the item being £84.

You should be able to send the buyer an invoice and charge the correct postage.

Make sure you send using an international tracked service because of the value.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent