Theft

eBay caused this issue, providing an optional delivery address, I chose an address permanently closed, me not receiving the parcel, twice evri couldn't deliver it 14 & 18 march, tracking number H0067A0290048430, I can't get hold of evri, seller hasn't replied return of parcel, wrote to seller requesting it to be sent to my home address, I want to know where my parcel is, this must be theft.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Theft

Nope not theft,  just a mistake with the delivery address you wished the item to be sent to.

eBay or the seller cannot make up addresses, at eBay checkout on the left hand side is the delivery address you wished the item to be sent to.

That's the one to check before paying at checkout, and it gives you time to change it if it's incorrect.

Hopefully , the item will be sent back to the sender on receipt they can refund you.

Meanwhile go to your Site Preferences >>  Personal In formation ensure your addresses there are correct there are 5 to check.  The Delivery address is vital to be correct, or this will happen again.

It's not safe to leave contact details on a public forum like this,  the address and the seller's name will soon be removed by the moderators as a safety issue.

@chmcc_81 

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Theft

The OP chose the C&C address that came up at checkout but the shop is permanently closed so the item couldn't be delivered.

I think that is eBay's problem but quite how the OP deals with it is another matter.  It would take a competent CS representative to understand it, let alone come up with a solution, given that eBay's standard processes don't cover it.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Theft

Oh crumbs,  hope they can then contact Dublin for this @papso22  as call center ala Manila wil have no idea about click and collect addresses here, especially ones no longer operating . 

Hopefully,  item will find it's way back to the seller and hopefully they will refund.

Lots of hope needed when buying and selling on eBay me thinks !

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent