Still waiting for the refund.

I purchased a dress and paid via paypal. As it didn't look right I returned it immediatly. That was  2 weeks ago. As I did not receive the refund I went into paypal to check how to solve this.  I was aked to go throgh eBay,  However when I went unto eBay order history to contact the seller.  This is not appearing on my eBay order history.

Not sure how to deal with it because I a not a regular buyer through ebay.  

Name of the company is eBay Commerce UK Ltd.  Invoice ID v2_a785cf8a-3783-4f48-9b3c-ee0a8014`f91_2_6

Order No. 06-11300-25072  

Purchase Amount £12.39

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

If there is no evidence of this puchase in your eBay Purrchase History,  looks like you bought this item as a Guest Purchase,  and the refund process is deifferent.

See here,  how to proceed:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/buying/returns-refunds/returning-item/returning-items-bought-guest?id=40...

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

You say you have already returned the dress, that is your first mistake.

Returns have to be done through an ebay case, and you use the dropdown menu to start a return.

Is the  seller a private or business seller? If a private seller they are not obliged to accept change of mind returns (does not look right), only business sellers have to accept change of mind returns.

I hope you returned using tracked mail, as you need to open a case and add the tracking to the case, as that is the only way you can get a refund from buyer if they do not refund voluntarily.

For information paypal only deal with not as described cases, not change of mind. You should always open an ebay case, as returns are not dealt with by messages.

On every item on right side Is the ebay 30 day money back guarantee, I suggest you read it so thst you know what to do if you receive no response from seller.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent