Seller sent insufficient return postage on purpose

I bought an item which was both faulty and not as listed. After the seller refusing to return and refund I had to ask eBay to step in. EBay rilled in my favour so I packaged up the item in the original packaging and drove to the post office with the return label to find it was less than half the required amount. I contacted the seller who said they are aware of this but will not supply the correct amount. When I ask eBay for help I am stuck in a loop with the virtual assistant asking if I need help printing a label. There are no other options to chose to resolve this. I'm significantly out of pocket and need this resolved as soon as I can.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Use the link below for a callback or online chat with a real person.

Explain the label is insufficient to return the item.

They will either refund you without return or provide another label and charge the seller.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Thank you so much. I had been pulling my hair out worrying about this. I clicked on the link, spoke to a person in customer service and they are sorting this. Fantastic. 
thank you.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent