Seller sent and expire and open cosmetic item.

Seller sent an item that was expired and opened. Seller offer to re send a new one . I accepted the proposal. I have been tracking the item for several weeks. Therefore I contacted the seller and he said that I did not pick it up. Tracking number shows item still in transit. Now time has passed and I can not ask for a refund. In addtion, vendor saidf that if I want the item , he can ship again but I will need to pay for the postage.... 

In summary, expired and open item sent . I paid 120 £ and I can not get the money and the only solution is for me to pay the shipping cost from my pocket again! Really disappointed and feel helpless from Ebay customer service. There is no one you can talk about 

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Seller sent and expire and open cosmetic item.

When you receive an item not as described,  listen to no seller's excuses or promises and do not accept a replacement,  as this would not be covered by eBay's 30 day MBG policy,  always go for a full refund.   Never forget to escalate, never let the case time out with no activity froom you.

You cannot open another case for this item with eBay  if you did not escalate in time,  but you can turn to your payment provider nnow,  for help with your refund.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent