Sales & Payment email notifications.

After 2 or 3 days blank, I have now started to receive payment notifications with todays date. I hope things are back to normal but cant be sure until I make some more sales. Does anyone know whether the problem is actually solved and whether the problem was ebay or BT mail? Also is there anyway I can get the 20+ missing ebay sales notifications from Saturday through Monday?  These are important because if an item is undelivered and I make a claim to Royal Mail they require a copy of the sales Page and will not pay without it. Thanks to those who replied to my previous message.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

plum993
Experienced Mentor

It seems its been reported to be affecting those with  BT Accounts, and an update will be posted when sorted.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Hello again. Still not had any of the missing sales notifications from the weekend 3/4/5 March which were not sent to my registered email address.  Have seen no update. Was the problem ebay or BT? How can I get the missing emails ? Have had to refund one buyer from that w/e for non-delivery and cannot claim for loss from Royal Mail without the ebay sales page. Had claim refused because * all necessary documentation not made available". Any help guidance would be appreciated. wootyaj. 

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent