SCOTLAND FEEDBACK BUYERS

hi everyone new to the form but not really Ebay . ive got a few things on my mind im needin another brain or too to help me sort oot.

Oh Scottish escuse the language spelling and grammer lol

first topic Buyers 

ive sold a a few bits now all shapes sizes , Im lax to bar new buyers from my auctions but they are a hassle , loads of messages offers and unclompleted sales it just a pain . alot of the time they are just playing on the site as new users not really realising what they are doing than not responding to messages, just rude (but thats people ) Ebay needs to set a quartntine area for new users . i sujjest that an auto assistant bening used pompting questions like ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT THIS /MAKE them look at other itens the same before they buy ? basically a DOUBLE confirn FLASHING screen set up ? 

what you think it would make life much less stressfull /

2nd feedback 

people are using feedback as a petty blow . just being children example

sold an item could not for the life of me find it after being listed for months . just happens 

almost had a stroke trying to find , never did to tis day .

so refunded with a note . 

NOT good feed back left 

WHAT to do apart from finding and posting ? im beat lol 

Items that are damaged in the post but they only advise weeks later or via feedback ?

get a grip send a message 

example 

i sold an item nothing from buyer then feedback . oh broken ? first id herd /

me if they had mailed id have sent a replacement as i have a matching item still for sale id have ended it and sent to them free ? BUT first contact FEEDBACK  Ive refunded half the less than a fiver item and blocked 

am i reasonable ?

OFFERS 

i cant seam to be able to send offers ever on anything had items with 100 watchers 

cant send a offer WHY 

private seller just clearing out 

i hope you reached the end and understand and are interested enough to let me know if im not being a good ebayer 

all the best Neil 

Message 1 of 1
See Most Recent
0 REPLIES 0